Monash University Affiliation
- Consumer advocate and educator
- Public Health Physician
- Therapeutic Goods Policy and Regulation
- Quality of medicines and medical devices
- Equity of access
- Viable and responsible industry
- Quality of use (especially ethical promotion)
- Therapeutic Services Policy, Regulation and Regulators
- State Health Complaints Commissioners
2016 ANZAAS Medal
- For contribution to science which go beyond normal professional activities.
2016 Australian Skeptic of the Year
- Jointly with Mal Vickers, for continued and determined efforts which have made a significant impact on exposing malpractice in the chiropractic industry and its governing bodies.
2017 Member (AM) in the General Division of the Order of Australia
- For significant service to community health and the pharmaceutical industry through roles in developing guidelines for the ethical use of antibiotics.