Event Chair: Dr Liz Marles, Chair, Board of Directors of Therapeutic Guidelines Ltd.
- Fighting Antibiotic Resistance in Melbourne Hospitals Associate Professor Ken Harvey, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University
- Surviving Antibiotic expert group meetings: Professor Bart Currie, Menzies School of Health Research, Royal Darwin Hospital
- Embedding antimicrobial stewardship into acute care: Associate Professor Kirsty Buising, Deputy Director, National Centre for Antimicrobial Stewardship, Peter Doherty Institute
- Improving antibiotic prescribing in primary care: Professor Paul Glasziou, Director,
Centre for Research in Evidence-Based Practice, Bond University
- New approaches to fighting antimicrobial resistance: Professor Lindsay Grayson,
Director, Department of Infectious Diseases & Microbiology, Austin Health and
Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne.
Media coverage: https://ajp.com.au/news/40-years-of-antibiotic-guidelines/by