Guest lecture (2020)
- The ‘Whack-a-mole’ project: Ineffective treatments that just won’t go away.
Australian National University
Guest lectures (2019-20)
- Antibiotic Resistance
- The advertising (and regulation) of therapeutic services and goods
- Medicinal Drug Policy
- Health Activism.
Monash University (2014-2020)
- BMS3052, The advertising of therapeutic goods and services (and its regulation) and “Whack-a-mole” project (supervision and marking)
- PHA2022, Drugs & Society: Drug promotion, advertising and ethical relationships with industry
- MPH5272, Complementary Medicine and Advertising Reform
- MBBS Prevention Science, Complementary Medicines.
- Aaron Kovacs, Grace Jackel, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2014
- Amy Yan, Ned Latham, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2015
- Sasha Hall, Tiana Moutafis, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2016
- Prasad Ranaweera, For Board Certification as Consultant Community Physician of Sri Lanka, 2017
- Amy Vaux, Amy Mustac, Michael Dong, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2017
- Alanna Rottler, BMedSc (Hons), 2018
- Darci Bucheli, Lucy Romanoff, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2018
- Mal Vickers, MPH, 2018
- Mary Malek, BMS3990, Semester 2, 2018.
- Kithmini Cooray, MB BS, research experience, Semester 2, 2018
- Chiara Piazzese (BMS 2), Chelsea Landwehr (Med 2) and Zoe Nikakis (BMS 2), Summer Vacation Scholarship Program 2019
- Aung Oo (BMS 2), Yuet Fonia Wong (BMS 2) and Arghavan Shafiei (BMS 2), Monash BME2032 Work Integrated Learning (WIL) students, Summer 2020
- Cameron Powell, MD Scholarly Intensive Program, 2020
- Anjali Kumer, Shuyi Wu, BMS Honours 2020
- Cathey Saha, Delaney Pratt, Lachlan Sim, Work Integrated Learning (WIL) students, 13 – 31 July, 2020
- Samantha ELLIOTT, Emmanuella MENSAH, Carlin (Yi) CHEN, Work Integrated Learning (WIL) students 3 August – 30 October, 2020
- Selena Duan, Anjana Ravi, Luke Tork, Gace ANG, Work Integrated Learning (WIL) students 3 August – 30 October, 2020.
La Trobe University (1990-2014)
See Curriculum Vitae.by