Teaching & supervision (Monash University)
- BMS3052, The advertising of therapeutic goods and services (and its regulation) and “Whack-a-mole” project (supervision and marking)
- PHA2022, Drugs & Society: Drug promotion, advertising and ethical relationships with industry,
- MPH5272, Complementary Medicine and Advertising Reform
- MBBS Prevention Science, Complementary Medicines.
- Aaron Kovacs, Grace Jackel, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2014
- Amy Yan, Ned Latham, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2015
- Sasha Hall, Tiana Moutafis, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2016
- Prasad Ranaweera, For Board Certification as Consultant Community Physician of Sri Lanka, 2017
- Amy Vaux, Amy Mustac, Michael Dong, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2017
- Alanna Rottler, BMedSc (Hons), 2018
- Darci Bucheli, Lucy Romanoff, Summer Vacation Scholarship Program, 2018
- Mal Vickers, MPH, 2018
- Mary Malek, BMS3990, Semester 2, 2018.
- Kithmini Cooray, MB BS, research experience, Semester 2, 2018